- Existence is a Gift of the Goddess
- She loves Her Existence
- She has chosen to share Existence with us all
- She has faith in
YOU! Your ability to Grow, Learn, BECOME!
- Seek Wisdom
- Look beyond the surface.
- Look beyond the present.
- Seek to Understand How, When, and Why.
- Live Beyond Today
- Life after Life, You helped build This World
- Improve Yourself, that You may improve This World
- Invest in Tomorrow, that the world be better for your passing.
- Live Beyond Yourself
- First, Be an Example, and an Inspiration unto Yourself
- Encourage Thought, Spirit, and Curiosity in Others
- Let Decency and Discovery be the legacy of Your Faith
- Live a Calm Reflective Life
- You Are, You have Been, and yet You Shall Be.
- The lessons of Nature are Timeless
- Grow through Contemplation as well as Experience
- A Prayer
- I thank You, Fair Goddess, that You Exist
- I thank You, Fair Goddess, for sharing Existence
- How may I, in my humble everyday actions, help?
- Let me be your
Lamp, that darnkess be no more.
This is not a new religion. The worship of The Goddess Athena, Goddess
of Wisdom, The Home Arts, Womanly Virtue, and Prudent Warfare, has been
documented as being well known and commonly practiced since before the
founding of the ancient city of Athens in Greece; and is thus a
Traditional and Well Established Religion. It has always emphasized
individualism, self reliance, thinking for one's self, and personal
which led to the
founding of Athens.
Then, as now, Athena sought the brightest minds.
Comet riders and cult followers need not apply.
Copyright (C) 1997, Athena.Org. All rights reserved.